[NTAG] free webinar on Mitigating DDoS Attacks

Andrei Barburas abarburas at IICD.ORG
Wed Dec 5 08:17:00 CET 2012

Hello Robin,

Thanks for the heads up.

I registered for it last week; I am curious about the discussions that will
happen during and after the panels :).

Cheers and have an excellent day.

*Andrei Barburas*

Community Relations Services Officer

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)

P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

NPOC, ICANN member

Mobile: +31 62 928 2879

Phone: +31 70 311 7311
Fax: +31 70 311 7322