ATRT 2 - application deadline extension to 14 January 2013

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Tue Dec 4 12:04:10 CET 2012

Hi,

Though I saw the extension, since I had intended to send mine in on 4 Dec, I sent mine in on 4 Dec.  It has not been posted yet.  But while after noon in Dubai, I know it is still early in LA.

It the process-to-be allows for it, I hope to receive NCSG's support for my application in the council and otherwise.

Avri