comment on Consultation on Internet Number Resources Performance Standards

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Sat Dec 8 20:23:03 CET 2012

Hi,

Just submitted a private comment on http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/iana-kpis-20nov12-en.htm

http://forum.icann.org/lists/iana-kpis/msg00000.html

Would be interested to know if anyone thinks I missed the point.  I feel it is possible i did, since I thought the report was relatively vacuous.  But of course that means I might be the one who is vacant.

I think there is still a day of so left if anyone else want to comment on this.  It isn't related to names, but it is related to IANA doing its function and putting out performance reports.  I thought it was sad that no one had sent in a comment.  So I tried.

avri