NCSG Election Candidate Public Statements - Deadline Sunday 26 August

rusdiah rusdiah at RAD.NET.ID
Sat Aug 25 10:52:18 CEST 2012

I am not running for candidate but interested to support candidate that
concern about rural and urban internet development in developing
countries or region that still have many blank spot villages and big
digital divide.
Regards,
Rudi Rusdiah - Association of Community Internet Center - Indonesia.