NCUC NomCom representative for Toronto meeting

Dan Krimm dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM
Fri Aug 24 00:28:23 CEST 2012

Thanks for clarifying, Avri.  Chair of Nomcom would be great, wouldn't want
to preclude that.

In that case, so as to be perfectly clear, if we can take Norbert's
volunteering for the temporary Nomcom role as a self-nomination, I second
it.  If not, I hereby nominate him as such.

Dan