WWW III.0

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 21 09:05:01 CEST 2012

Very illuminating piece! We're currently facing the same dilemma over here,
a sneaky back-door takeover (illegal as per the Kenya Information and
Communications Act) of our National Registry by a commercial interests club
TESPOK (Telecommunications Services Providers of Kenya).
http://www.wanjiku.co.ke/2012/08/kenic-ceo-fires-first-salvo-at-govt-terminates-all-employees/