Nomination of Maria Farrell for GNSO council slot from NCSG

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 19 13:25:04 CEST 2012

Hello all,

Thank you Avri for the very gracious nomination and to everyone who's
offered their support.

I am honoured and delighted to accept the nomination.

It would be a huge privilege to serve on the GNSO, representing our
stakeholder group. I very much hope I will.

I'll consult with David & Robin on the proprieties of when & how to write a
message about what I would hope to achieve, especially for those in the
group who don't already know me.

Best wishes to all,

Maria

p.s. I can't help thinking this pat of the whole process is probably the
best bit...!