Antwort: Re: [NCSG-Discuss] NCSG Annual Election Information

Lehrstuhl Weber lst.weber at RWI.UZH.CH
Sat Aug 18 15:14:54 CEST 2012

+ 1 for Robin
Rolf

Von:    William Drake <william.drake at UZH.CH>
An:     NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Datum:  18.08.2012 06:13
Betreff:        Re: [NCSG-Discuss] NCSG Annual Election Information
Gesendet von:   NCSG-Discuss <NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>

I eighth the proposal, or whatever.

BD

On Aug 17, 2012, at 11:11 PM, Clarinettet wrote:

+1 for Robin Gross.

Tara Taubman

IT/IP Lawyer
FlyAKite.org
Sent from my iPad

On 17 Aug 2012, at 18:55, Alex Gakuru <gakuru at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

Dear All,

I am delighted with Robin Gross for her wise stewardship of our humble
Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group. Therefore, nominate her for the position
of NCSG Chair.

Sincerely,

Alex