Something to consider

Carl Smith lectriclou at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 30 19:18:43 CEST 2012

Dear friends,

In my beginnings, I was a top student in public school. As fate would
have it, military service was my only option. I was placed in advanced
weaponry. Technology which did not yet exist in general industry was at
my command. I mastered Boolean logic. Automation at the time was
dominated by relay logic which is called Ladder because of it's graphic
representation. After military discharge, my ability to translate
between these two related languages made me a leader in the application
of logical automation for industrial design and advancement.

Machine language is the beginnings at the heart of (sic) intelligent
machines. We "people" do not naturally speak with machines on this
level. The higher level languages are an on going effort for us to
successfully control the machines to do our bidding.

Machines are neutral to our request within their design capabilities. It
is this design capability we here ponder and hope to mediate. Corporate
interests have only one objective; Material Profit. The biggest problem
is to maximize profit, one must monopolize the market. We on the other
hand, seek to empower and free the masses from the overreach of
Corporate domination by creating individual economic reliance and open
connectivity such that the individual is freed from the muting and
debilitation effects of Monopoly.

Just my thoughts,

Lou