[EC-NCSG] membership applications

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Fri Aug 3 22:59:44 CEST 2012

Alain,

You are simply wrong to say NPOC had no say in the NCSG Charter.  Please be more careful about making uninformed statements and wild accusations in the future.

NPOC's representative in these NCSG Charter negotiations, Debbie Hughes, did ask for some changes to the NCSG Charter, and they were accommodated in the charter.

But no one has suggested commercial players should be allowed into NCSG - until you now.

Robin