ICANN Board Rationale posted to explain itsrejection of RC / IOC request for special privileges in DNS

Mary.Wong at LAW.UNH.EDU Mary.Wong at LAW.UNH.EDU
Sat Apr 28 17:08:14 CEST 2012

Also, as Avri and I may have posted previously, the IOC-RC Drafting Team has asked the GNSO Council for guidance as to whether and how it should continue to work on second level protections for the IOC and RC, which as you'll recall was also part of the GAC request to the GNSO back in September.

This is an agenda item for the upcoming Council meeting on 10 May. It's clear the Council needs to respond to the GAC, what we need to decide is how as well as what.

Cheers
Mary

Sent from a mobile device; please excuse brevity and any grammatical or typographical errors.

"Norbert Klein <nhklein at GMX.NET>" <nhklein at GMX.NET> wrote:

Thanks, Robin, for pointing this out. So NCSG did a good job for the
whole of ICANN.

Norbert