NCUC members only - Voters' list verification of addresses

Hakikur Rahman hakik at HAKIK.ORG
Fri Apr 27 18:09:53 CEST 2012

Dear Konstantinos,

Due to shifting of my server, I had to change my
email address from email at hakik.org to
hakik at hakik.org and I am receiving NCUC Discuss
posting. As an individual member, what should I do next!

Thanks,
Hakik
PS. Forgot to cc to the list, for any assistance!

Hakikur Rahman
Post Doc Researcher
University of Minho
Portugal.