NCUC members only - Voters' list verification of addresses

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Thu Apr 26 18:45:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

If I remember, some are both individual members and reps for an org.  Of course that should be indicated by having the org listed beside their name.  And that is a problem if we are using the ICANN voting system as that requires a unique email address for each ballot.

avri