[] Anonymous re-mailer server seized by the US Federal Authorities

DeeDee Halleck deedeehalleck at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 24 16:35:41 CEST 2012

Of course I endorse.

May First People Link hosts my current Waves of Change project (
www.deepdishwavesofchange.org)  and Paper Tiger Television (the collective
I co-founded).
The federal seizure action means that our non-profit struggling hosts must
devote precious time, energy and funds to resist this sort repression. The
APC statement and NCUC support means alot.
DeeDee Halleck

--
http://www.deepdishwavesofchange.org