[] Anonymous re-mailer server seized by the US Federal Authorities

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Tue Apr 24 16:05:52 CEST 2012

Thanks for sending this.  I'd support our endorsement of APC's statement (either NCSG and/or NCUC) to support anonymous communication rights online.  The right to communicate anonymously is well-enshrined in the UDHR and also the US and other national Constitutions and these attacks against Internet users' human rights should be directly challenged.

Thanks,
Robin