TAS Interruption - Update (17 April 2012)

Kristina Macaulay kristinamac at MAC.COM
Fri Apr 20 15:15:24 CEST 2012

Thank you,

Very well crafted words.
To tech people you'll see through this mumble jumble.

Kristina Macaulay
Managing Director
0044 (0)7969991505

Global Identity Ltd.
www.globalidentity.eu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmz94mBDf0

Global Identity Ltd. Is a company registered in Scotland no. 407802
Registered office: 1/1 30 Edgemont Street - Glasgow - G41 3EL
This e-mail has been scanned for all known viruses. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that the Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us. Emails are typed using Dragon Dictate.