[governance] ICANNLeaks - Loosing Trust to Maintain the Secrecy

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 19 15:55:52 CEST 2012

I guess it was bound to happen at some point but then there needed to
be a great deal of preparation and readiness that could have evolved
over the last decade as you share, but don't you think its becoming
sort of a necessary evil now?

--
Regards.