Fwd: [soac-discussion] Input for Monday/Thursday schedule at ICANN 44

Horacio T. Cadiz hcadiz at PH.NET
Wed Apr 18 05:35:36 CEST 2012

On 04/17/2012 08:50 AM, Norbert Klein wrote:

> I don't know about the .london plans in detail, but the .berlin initiative has
> gladly welcomed all municipalities in the world with the name of "Berlin" to be
> join using the domain, once it is approved. (I say so based only on my memory,
> when this has been announced repeatedly in ICANN meetings and media.

   I wonder whether the heirs of John F. Kennedy should have a say on that
application. After all, the world (ok, except for the Soviet-bloc)
approved it when he said, "Ich bin ein Berliner"

--
Bombim Cadiz