Stepping down as Chair of NCUC

Ginger Paque gpaque at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 11 18:17:00 CEST 2012

I echo the previous sentiments--congratulations ISOC! Good luck and
appreciation to Konstantinos.
Cheers!
Ginger
Ginger (Virginia) Paque

VirginiaP at diplomacy.edu
Diplo Foundation
Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme
www.diplomacy.edu/ig
*The latest from Diplo....*From the fundamentals of diplomacy to the most
exciting new trends: check our three online courses starting in May
2012: *Bilateral
Diplomacy*, *Diplomacy of Small States*, and *E-diplomacy*.  Apply now to
reserve your place: http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses**