NCUC members only - Voters' list verification of addresses

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Thu Apr 26 16:02:50 CEST 2012

Dear NCUC members,

As you know, we are in the process of verifying your email addresses and to this end I have sent you an individual email asking you to verify your email address. Many of you have responded but many haven’t. Considering that the charter will be going out for a vote in the near future, may I ask you click on the following link - http://ncdnhc.org/page/voter-list - and check your status? The ‘YES’ next to the name indicates that the email address has been verified, whilst the ‘NO’ indicates that the address hasn’t been verified.

Please note that only members that are subscribed to the website will be able to access this link. If you haven’t subscribed to the website, please do so as it is also the main NCUC portal – it is very easy.

Many thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA