FW: .com Registry Agreement Renewal - Public comment period open to 26 April 2012

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 9 21:31:15 CEST 2012

Dear Konstantinos,

I find it more logical that Robin sends the liaison 6c messages to
NCSG-discuss list as she is the Chair of NCSG.

Please consider the request to NCUC to develop its own list as a permanent
request from the current NPOC-EC; that  said we do not expect it to be met,
despite the spirit and the letter of our San José joint statement of
collaboration. So it will not be raised by me again after the remark below.

To illustrate the need for an NCUC list to deal with NCUC business only, I
note that to adapt your NCUC charter to the new NCSG charter, you had to go
the NCSG list and write in the subject "for NCUC only" or something to that
effect. This also led to confusion with our new Somalia NPOC colleague and
unnecessary trafic on NPOC-voice, for which I received criticism by some
our members in private emails.

Alain