Percentage Active Membership

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Fri Sep 9 17:45:56 CEST 2011

PS.  Just because check-in for this election is closed, check-in is an ongoing process.  There may be future votes on threshold items and there is no charter requirement for calling a vote at least 60 days in advance to give people a month to check in.  For example, should there be an appeal vote on an EC decision - and all EC decisions can be appealed following the prescribed petition process - it is my assumption that people would not necessarily wish to wait 60 days for the ballot.

So I am still processing checks-in and I assume/hope that whomever is selected to hold this role next, will also take on this continuing task.

avri