Issues in this election

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Fri Sep 9 17:23:39 CEST 2011

Another good reason why the 501(c)(3) can't be the criteria is that it is a very US centric definition.

However, getting a good definition of what it means to be a civil society non commercial organization that everyone can agree to is difficult, it is almost like religion.  I see the election as one of the ways that the NCSG will define this relative to the way people vote on the candidates with their implicit understanding of that definition.  So I think having a full conversation on what members mean, and especially what the candidates beleive, is a great idea.

Thanks

avri