Nominations:

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Sep 7 21:21:16 CEST 2011

Hi, Avri.
Nice work! If would be good if each candidate for Council were also identified by region, because our charter's geographic diversity rules require us to elect no more than two candidates from the same region. Thus, to some extent people from the same region are running against each other more than they are running against people from other regions, and if there are three or more people running from one region, only two of them can be elected, even if they get more votes than someone from another region that is not represented in the Council.

--MM