Nomination of Robin Gross for NCSG Chair

Isaac Mao isaac.mao at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 7 12:37:10 CEST 2011

+1
from my catching-up reading about her contributions

--
Isaac Mao
=Fingerprint: D907D6959E8BF2ADC827D65D059BA2A7F9B50B34 =

Sharism, http://sharism.org

Social Brain Foundation
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet and Society, Harvard University,
2008-2009

Phone: +1 617 418 4443 (w/ voicemail)
Skype: isaac.mao
Blog(s): http://isaacmao.com
Thinking: http://twitter.com/isaac
Profile: http://mao.wealink.com (Chinese)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/isaacmao (English)
Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/isaacmao
Subscriptons: http://anothr.com/isaac.mao
Digest: http://diigo.com/user/Isaacmao

If you travel to China or can't access some overseas web sites, please
prepare to download Tor(http://torproject.org) to get free access to those
sites.

P Help save trees...please don't print this e-mail* unless you really need
to.*