Nomination of Robin Gross for NCSG Chair

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Wed Sep 7 11:27:04 CEST 2011

I support Carlos' nomination for Robin.

Norbert Klein

=

--
A while ago, I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
nhklein at gmx.net
Phnom Penh / Cambodia