Question 6: New gTLD program

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Fri Sep 30 09:21:28 CEST 2011

As I have not been able to get a conference call scheduled yet, I am starting the question process.  I suggest that all candidates answer all questions.  I suggest that they feel free to debate among themselves and with the members of the NCSG.

Thanks

Avri

Question 6: What are you views on the new gTLD program that is scheduled to begin accepting applications in Jan 2012.  What, if anything, should be changed in this round?  What, if anything, should be changed in the next round?