Fwd: NCSG vote

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 22 18:14:27 CEST 2011

Dear all, I read this returning from vacations. It is not a great sign of a
strong concensus that we were only 4 votes from "failing" or only 1,9% over
the threshhold. Obviously, there were "active" members who were not "active"
enough to vote and/or members who preferred not to vote. I would draw two
lessons for the future here, if I'm allowed to share it as a new NPOC
member: i) we will have to improve the benefits of membership and, ii) we
will have to be more inclusive.

Best, Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA