Meeting in Dakar re NPOC complaint

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 29 04:12:29 CEST 2011

Thanks Dan,

I would add that a reasonable standard of transparency and participation
would include all NCSG members' SOIs be submitted in the nearest future. It
only takes a few minutes to complete. I notice that Amber and Konstantinos,
our respective Chairs of NPOC and NCUC have completed their SOIs under the
new format and we should all follow their lead. As many NPOC members have
recently joined this discussion group, it would help us understand the web
of relationships and degrees of separation in the  NCSG community and their
two constituencies. For new comers, knowing who you are dealing with is
essential.

Cheers, Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA