Fwd: NPOC membership consultation on proposed JAS Support Statement in Dakar

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Mon Oct 24 01:09:28 CEST 2011

Thanks Alain – does this mean that NPOC is supporting the JAS statement?

KK

From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM<mailto:alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM>>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 20:20:23 +0100
To: "NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU<mailto:NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>" <NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU<mailto:NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>>
Subject: [NCSG-Discuss] Fwd: NPOC membership consultation on proposed JAS Support Statement in Dakar

Dear NCSG Colleagues,

FYI. For those of you in Dakar, I hope you are enjoying the good weather and beauty of La Pointe des Almadies!

You will note my personal view in favor of the NCUC support statement to JAS.

A very first but not last NPOC/NCUC - hence an NCSG consensus we hope, will emerge out of this consultation...

Best, Alain