constituency politics was Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Agenda points ...

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 23 09:10:48 CEST 2011

True! I can reveal that our diplomats on the ground are working round the
clock to  resolve this issue amicably. Now preparing to tune into 'gnso
online' for a live feed of their deliberations;) appreciated.