Agenda points for the meeting of the ICANN Board with the NCSG

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Sat Oct 22 14:03:23 CEST 2011

Hi,

Well, I think we are beyond that being a possibility.
I would prefer to see us find a way to get beyond the inter-constituency tribalism.

Often there is a gulf between the leaders of a group who are forced into hard positions to defend their tribe and the general good.  I think we still have to find the way for the leaders to move toward the general good.

avri