Provisional election Results

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 21 04:23:48 CEST 2011

Good people,

This election was won fair and square inside icann servers. I reaffirm my
congratulations to all the winners, regardless of whether I voted for you or
not. Humbled by candidates whom did not achieve top votes to sail through
but they came out openly congratulating the winners. In my Kiswahili
language lies a proverb, “asiyekubali kushindwa sio mshindani” [one that
never agrees to defeat can never be a winner]

 If a loser on this round desires that we congratulate and celebrate with
them on their win in future then they should just accept the results and
come out to congratulate those that defeated here. But if finds that
impossible, then maybe they should consider taking classes on “how to lose.”

 regards,

 Alex