for Debbie: Explaining votes made while representing NCSG while on GNSO Council

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Thu Oct 20 19:02:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

I don't think anyone disagrees with the use of due process and transparent legal methods of law enforcement.  The problem is that often, government and the non-govertnmental defenders of property rights find loopholes and ways around appropriate law enforcement.

avri