draft agenda for NCUC constituency day in Dakar!!

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Thu Oct 20 16:52:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

Can you also add an item on Constituency Transparency.

Of late, it has been difficult to know how, why, when and by whom various constituency decisions were made.  Without going into previous decisions it would be good to know that there is full transparency in the functioning of the NCUC-EC in the future.  the NCUC has been a leader in the demands for full ICANN transparency.  I think it is time for us to eat our own dog food.

Also I understand that the NCUC Charter needs to be updated based on the NCSG charter requirements.  Can this be added to the agenda as well.

thanks

avri (ncuc)