Provisional election Results

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Wed Oct 19 22:46:13 CEST 2011

Sorry.

Too late for me to do anything about it at the moment.
Did work with several people to get second ballots sent while the election was still ongoing.
But now that it is over and the results announced, probably not possible.

I am sure Robin will be willing to help you out when next there is a voting event.

Of course if NPOC prevails, that may be sooner than we think.

cheers,

avri