VeriSign demands website takedown powers

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Oct 11 23:24:34 CEST 2011

[Milton L Mueller] All very good questions, Kathy.
On your second question, involving Nominet and the free expression exemption, is the quoted statement already embedded in the nominet policy, or is it language you are suggesting? I am sorry but I am not well-informed enough to know which one.

--MM