VeriSign demands website takedown powers

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Tue Oct 11 18:41:51 CEST 2011

I am not sure I agree when you say the registry is in the US. AFAIK, there
are numerous root level servers dispersed all over the world. So basically,
the US could only interfere with the ones that are in the US. The problem is
that they propagate and synchronize all the DNS databases.

Or, maybe I'm wrong...

BR

NG