Robin Gross comments on Civil society involvement in ICANN: Strengthening future civil society influence in ICANN policymaking

nhklein nhklein at GMX.NET
Sat Oct 8 22:29:32 CEST 2011

This is most important reading.

Thanks, Konstantinos for sharing the reference, and especially thanks
Robin for this excellent write-up about our struggle.

Norbert Klein

--
A while ago, I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
nhklein at gmx.net
Phnom Penh / Cambodia