NCSG input on request for special privileges for Red Cross & International Olympic Committee regarding Internet domains

warigia bowman warigia at AUCEGYPT.EDU
Wed Oct 5 13:21:07 CEST 2011

I personally approve of giving special privileges to the Red Cross/Red
Crescent, but not to the IOO.

The Red Cross is one of the only organizations I trust when I do fundraising
for famine in East Africa.

Thanks, Rigia