Fwd: Summary descriptions for meeting with the Board tomorrow

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Mon Oct 24 20:45:53 CEST 2011

Hi,

Mary is having trouble with her email and asked me to pass this on.

I will forward these later tonight unless there are objections.  If there are objection, please suggest alternate text.

I thank Mary for delivering on this requirement.

avri