Robin Gross comments on Civil society involvement in ICANN: Strengthening future civil society influence in ICANN policymaking

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Thu Oct 6 19:53:53 CEST 2011

Dear all,

Apologies for cross posting, but here is a paper submitted to the APC from Robin on the civil society involvement in ICANN.

http://www.apc.org/en/pubs/issue/governance/civil-society-involvement-icann-strengthening-futu

happy reading...

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA