Olympics is non commercial?

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Wed Oct 5 14:19:23 CEST 2011

It may have been around since just after the Big Bang but I hardly see
the Olympics as a non-commercial entity. I see it as the world biggest
commercial sporting event. They are as commercial as you can get. That's
an example of what I mean when I said that not everyone with a .org
domain is non-commercial. The Olympics is all about the money.

As to the Red Cross, I don't see what the rush is about. I'm the founder
of the Church of Reality and I own a registered trademark on the word
REALITY in the religion and spiritual counseling category. I want the
same thing that the Rd Cross is asking for. How is my request different
that their request?

There's really no such thing as "special privileges" because once
someone gets it then it has to become policy. Otherwise everyone wants
to be special. I want to be special. After all, reality was around a lot
longer that the Olympics and the Red Cross. Without reality none of us
would be here. Everything that exists exists because of reality. You
can't get any more important than that. Reality, through the Trademark
Office, chose me to be the owner of the name REALITY. So wy shouldn't I
get special privileges too?