Adobe Connect link for today's NCSG Open Policy Meeting 16 November 16:00-18:00 UTC

Ron Wickersham rjw at ITSMYINTERNET.ORG
Wed Nov 16 20:34:06 CET 2011

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011, Robin Gross wrote:

> .... AND we now have an Adobe Connect room for today's meeting.

i was away from my usual workstation for this meeting, using a borrowed
netbook for connectivity which utilized a Chrome browser.  i would
sometimes see the chat messages and sometimes they would be covered up.

i also got a black background message (partially obscured) that indicated
someone was trying to send me a private chat, but that was always obscured
by other panes on top of it.

if someone was trying to send a message, i wasn't being rude by ignoring
you, just the equipment wasn't revealing whom was sending it, but in a
way that i'm not sure there was a message there anyway.

###

but it was a good improvement to be able to see the panes of the agenda
items so the addition of Adobe Connect for the monthly meeting is
appreciated.

-ron