Initial Draft Proposal regarding standard Project Funding to Constituencies/SGs

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Wed Nov 16 07:16:07 CET 2011

>hello,
>
>there is fellowship program already, the problem
>as mentioned by Amr is the selection, it is
>disguised way to fund some GAC rep and people
>from ccTLD to attend the meeting with the rest
>of few seats for regulators, academic etc but
>nothing for civil society per se, it will be
>important to push for fair selection there ( and
>ask to add more member in the selection
>committee which is currently small).

Rafik, simply not correct.  Read the Fellowship
page <http://www.icann.org/en/fellowships/>, in
particular take a look at the Dakar Fellows. It's
a good programme, do NCSG members meet with the
Fellows?

Adam