[npoc-voice] Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Notes from NCSG-EC Teleconference on 8 November 2011

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Wed Nov 16 00:19:20 CET 2011

Alain, this attack was avoidable and frankly, a bit worrying.

Could you care to explain what is your problem of the U. of Syracuse?
(where is the U. of Syracuse?).

This is clear an "ad hominem" argument - and thus, on my perspective, not
valid at all.

Best,

Nuno Garcia