Finishing up the Dakar NCUC agenda

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at EGYPTIG.ORG
Tue Nov 15 16:20:03 CET 2011

Apologies for the late response to this thread, but I was on holiday with
limited Internet access. I would like to get involved in domain name
takedowns, UDRP review, and engagement with developing countries, so please
count me in.

Thanks.

Amr

From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Rudi
Vansnick
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 9:30 AM
To: NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Finishing up the Dakar NCUC agenda

I'm willing to step up for "New gTLD roll-out" and "Engagement with
developing countries"

Rudi Vansnick

Internet Society Belgium

President - CEO

Op 2-nov-2011, om 19:57 heeft Robin Gross het volgende geschreven:

Thanks very much, Wendy, for focusing us on the important policy issues
facing noncommercial users at ICANN in the coming months.

I'd like to propose that we spend the first hour of the November NCSG Open
Policy Meeting focusing on these "big picture" policy goals as you suggest.
(The NCSG Open Policy Mtg will be scheduled at the end of this week for
sometime between 14-16 November.)   So it would be great if members who have
opinions, expertise or desired outcomes on any of the below policy issues
come to that meeting ready to discuss them and to volunteer to work on them
in the next year.  Thanks again!

All best,
Robin