welcome 8 new organizational members to NCSG

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at YMCA.GM
Sat Nov 12 12:14:24 CET 2011

Hello Alain,

Thanks for the welcome, I have been following the proceedings so far, I
look forward to my contributions on behalf of thge Gambia YMCA, its
interesting to see the issues been discussed, I look forward to my
contributions and to take part actively.

Peace from the Gambia

Poncelet

--
Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS