welcome 8 new organizational members to NCSG

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Thu Nov 10 16:08:36 CET 2011

Dear Robin,

Thank you for this announcement.

And thanks to the EC for finally getting the process under way.  It was very frustrating during my last few months as Interim chair that nothing was able to be done from the time the charter was approved until the new chair was elected.  I am so relieved to see the EC now up and working.  And working together.

I am also very happy to see the new members being welcomed into the NCSG.  I think that the new growth will be very good for our Stakeholder Group.

I also understand that a few applicants were rejected will these be discussed on this list as well?

I also understand that a process for handling new members is being formalized.  As all processes need to be vetted with the Discuss list, I was wondering if you would be presenting them here.

I think that the work you are doing to make the meetings organized and regularized is top notch. I especially like that the recording and transcipt of the EC call can be found on the meeting page: <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Meetings>.  Thank you so much for your efforts.

I wish the EC the best in terms of working through the rest of the backlog and in terms of

avri