Finishing up the Dakar NCUC agenda

David Cake dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU
Thu Nov 3 18:03:09 CET 2011

I'm committed to looking at security and stability, technical and otherwise, as part of the SSR Review Team. Happy to work with anyone else who wants to work on SSR issues.

I'm interested in working on RAA and LEA
best practices for domain name suspension ( impressed with the APWG approach so far)
I think engagement with the GAC is a great idea, but unsure as to how best to do so - happy to help.

Regards

David